Modi Omega pharma (India) Pvt. ltd. Pvt. Ltd. maintains the Site for Your information, education & communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, You accept the Terms and Conditions below:-
1. You should assume that all material / information on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
2. Although care has been taken,
3. MODI OMEGA PHARMA (INDIA) PVT. LTD. PVT. LTD. Disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
4. You may download material displayed on the Site for your non-commercial, personal use ONLY. The Site grants You a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use. This license is not a transfer of title in the materials and information. However, You will not distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purpose, including the text, images, audio and video without MODI OMEGA PHARMA (INDIA) PVT. LTD. PVT. LTD. s prior written permission. You shall not also remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed from the Site, without Our express approval.
5. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
6. MODI OMEGA PHARMA (INDIA) PVT. LTD.PVT. LTD. assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, Your Computer or other equipment and We make no warranty with respect to any malicious or impairing computer programme or other harmful components or disabling devices.
7. The Site is controlled and operated from India and We make no representation that information and materials posted on the Site are appropriate, legal and will be available for use at locations outside India. If You use or access the Site from outside India, You are solely liable and responsible for compliance of Your local/national laws and We shall not be liable or responsible for the same
8. The Site may be linked to other websites having their own policies and practices that are not under the control of or maintained by, the Site. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement or sponsorship on Our part for such external websites, their contents or the links displayed on them. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help You find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to You. Therefore, deciding on the suitability of any service and/or products, vailable through any of these websites, is entirely Your own responsibility. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of any third party/external websites.
9. Please always obtain consent first before giving Us anyone else's personal information (for example, for send-a-friend promotions). Please make sure that any personal details which You provide are accurate and current, and let us know if there are any changes.
1. Our affiliated companies, local distributors and other organisations who work for Us may have access to Your information in order to manage that information for Us and to provide You with information and services requested by You. If You are not happy for Us to transfer Your information in this way, You should not access and use Our websites.
2. In exceptional circumstances, We may disclose Your personal information if required by law or to protect or defend Ourselves or others against illegal or harmful activities. If Our business is sold or restructured, Your details may be transferred as part of the business.
Our Site may contain cookies. Cookies are small text files that a website sends to a computer to record online activity. Cookies may be used on Our websites to help personalise Your visits to our Site, improve how You use certain aspects of Our Site and to record Your online activity. You can disable cookies by adjusting Your browser settings, but if You do so, some functions on Our Site may not work correctly.
1. The Site does not routinely monitor Your postings to the Site but reserves the right to do so. However, in Our efforts to promote good citizenship within the internet community, if We become aware of inappropriate use of the Site, We will respond in any way that, in Our sole discretion, We deem appropriate. You acknowledge that We will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information We receive of such illegal conduct. When requested, We will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet;
2. Submissions and unauthorised use of any materials or information contained on the Site may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for Your actions or the actions of any person using Your user name and/or password. As such, You shall indemnify and hold Us and Our staff, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that Your use or access of the Site or the use or access of the Site by any person using Your user name and/or password (including without limitation Your participation in the posting areas or Your submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party
3. MODI OMEGA PHARMA (INDIA) PVT. LTD. PVT. LTD reserves the right to terminate use or access of the Site at any time and without any notice. Further, if You breach any of the terms contained herein, this limited license shall terminate automatically, without notice to you. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed material and information;
4. By browsing the Site, You are unconditionally accepting that You are bound by the terms and conditions prevailing at the time of such browsing and so You should check these each time You visit the Site.
5. These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions contained herein or any dispute arising in relation to the Site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at New Delhi, India for the resolution of all such disputes.